Sitemap for BlueSky Orthodontics in Lubbock, TX
- Airway Focused Dentistry
- Clear Braces
- Common Problems with Braces
- Invisalign® Orthodontist
- Invisalign® for Teens
- Laser Dentistry
- Orthodontics Lubbock, TX
- Orthodontics for Adults
- Orthodontics for Children
- Teeth Whitening
- TMJ Dentist
- Types of Braces
- Find an Orthodontist in Lubbock TX
- Find the Best Orthodontist in Lubbock TX
Braces are a great way to gain an attractive smile, ensure your keep good oral health and have more confidence each and every day. However, the quality of the results, in many instances, is largely dependent on how well the patient cares for the braces and their oral health during treatment.Braces require many people to…
An orthodontist is the person who will fit you with braces. Now that you have them, you might be wondering how to take care of them. It is important to make sure that you are properly maintaining your braces. An orthodontist provides the necessary information about what it is like to live with this teeth…
Hello to the entire BlueSky Family!
I know the last week has been crazy for me and I’m sure has been crazy for you. I hope everyone you love is safe and healthy. The most important things in our lives are still in place. In these unprecedented times, I wanted to let you know that I, as a doctor, and we as a team, are committed to getting us all through this with as little interruption as possible. With that in mind here is the game plan for the next couple of weeks:
- In accordance with recommendations from the Center for Disease control, American Association of Orthodontists and the American Dental Association and the executive order from Govenor Abbott, I am postponing all elective dental procedures until April 21st (but we’ll still be here for you, we will remain open to see patients on an emergency basis (those experiencing pain).
- Many of the appointments that we routinely see can be taken care of virtually. I have invested in technology to help with this and for the next four weeks I will be seeing as many patients in this manner as possible. This will allow your treatment to move forward and you can have your appointment in your home in pajamas!
- If you have an appointment scheduled between now and April 21st a team member will be personally contacting you via text and phone to let you know if your appointment can be done virtually or if we need to reschedule.
- For the next four weeks and into the future if you need to come in, I want you to know that it is safe for you to do so. Our sterilization and disinfection protocols follow hospital grade guidelines. I have invested in a surgical grade air purifier that is used by many hospitals in surgery suites to prevent risk of infection. I am taking extra precautions and changing how we schedule so that no more than two patients are in the office at one time. Rest assured that your health and safety are my number one priority.
Please reach out to us for any reason. From my family to yours: Be Safe, Stay Strong, we will get through this together.
Dr. Derid Ure